Urologic Diseases Research Updates
The National Kidney and Urologic Diseases Information Clearinghouse has updated the following publications:
- Cystoscopy and Ureteroscopy
- Erectile Dysfunction (Spanish)
- Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Peyronie's Disease
- What I need to know about Erection Problems (Spanish)
- What I need to know about Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome
- What I need to know about Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome (Spanish)
New to the Interactive Health Education Tools section of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) website is the podcast "Pelvic Floor Disorders," part of a monthly podcast series sponsored by the National Institutes of Health's (NIH's) Office of Research on Women's Health.
The NIDDK interactive tools section consolidates tools and resources about urologic diseases from the NIH and the National Library of Medicine. To access these resources, visit www.kidney.niddk.nih.gov/resources/HealthTools.
NIH Publication No. 10-5743